Sunday 12 February 2012

fashionably late!

 Hello!
 Muchos apologies for yet another late post, what a hectic week or two it's been!
 I actually measured myself the day after my last post but haven't had chance to write as it has been my birthday and I've also been caning the nightshifts, so I'm gonna give you my measurements as of feb 3rd and hopefully I'll be a bit more prompt with my updates in future! So, moment of truth:
  • Bust 42 inches on the larger part and 38 on the smaller = minus a whopping 3 inches from last month!
  • waist 34.5 = -1.5inches
  • hips 42.75 = -1.5inches
  • left thigh 24.75, right thigh 25.5 = -2inches
  • left calf 17, right calf 17 = -.5inch
  • upper left arm 12, right arm 12.5 = -5inch
 If my maths are correct, that's a total inch loss of  9 inches!!!! I am so chuffed! Unfortunately I've not had the time to do any major exercise, but I have been eating well still and I'm joining that gym tomorrow, so I should be able to kick it up a gear too :) John took me shopping to get me some new clothes for my birthday last week, and while in River Island trying stuff on, I actually needed a size 12, woohoo! Now for me I usually find River Island quite small fitting so I never even consider anything smaller than a 14, but I actually needed a 12 in a jumper and a knitted dress! Yeah fair enough, jumpers and knitted dresses aren't that fitted or anything, but I'd still usually need a 14 in these kind of items, so I was still very pleased with the 12s thank you very much :)
 Here I am sporting the knitted dress on a meal out for my birthday
  In hindsight, taking photos after dessert (yes I had a dessert, it was my birthday!) was a bad idea, hello bloat! It was a great night though and the food was lovely.
 I also had a gathering at John's house on the Saturday before my birthday, here I am sporting my bargain Triple S dress, albeit slighty drunk
 Sadly because of the horrendous downpour of snow that day we didn't make it into town, but we still had a goodnight, and I was hangover free the next day, bonus!
 Considering I never get out very much, I had a third night out last week. Me and my friends Kirsty and Sean went to our local Lloyds bar for curry club and cocktails, and we were also joined by some other friends later, it was such a good night, I really wish I could get out more!
 Here is me wearing my latest River Island purchases (I got the top with my birthday money and the skirt was a gift from Kirsty)
 Sorry about my jugs!
 It's actually been a good week or so, can't believe I've still put in so many hours at work around the birthday boozing! Back to good girl after a work gathering at TGI Fridays tomorrow though :)

 I had a mega trip to Boots last week and spent almost £40 purely because I felt I deserved it! I bought myself a Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint in shade 04, and I LOVE it! It's a gorgeous pinky red colour and not too intense, as I really can't pull of deep shades without looking like a fella. This is what it looks like on

 I also got myself a Models Own nail polish in Champagne, it's like a gold-but-not colour, totally undescribable but gorgeous, and also if you buy two of their polishes you get a free black Nail Pen in Boots at the mo, so go take advantage!
 Number 7 products were also on 3 for 2, so I got my favourite tinted moisturiser, the Intense Volume Mascara, which make my lashes look all fluffy and feathery :) my favourite product though was the Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask for dry/very dry skin that needs an 'intense moisture boost'. I loved this product loads, I've used it 3 or 4 times already and it makes my skin feel lush after. If you've got dry skin this is what you need, and my skin is also really sensitive and this doesn't irritate it at all. Also, you only need one pump if that, so it'll last ages!

 So overall it's been a good week for me I think! The only downsides have been not being able to exercise, my guinea pig has shown no signs of improvement, and I also lost a shift at work last night thanks to my car exhaust breaking, which cost me £250 to fix (bye bye holiday fund!) after the mechanic also discovered my tracking was knackered and I needed 2 new tyres immediately and I'll have another one to fork out for next month, gutted!

 My plans for the next few days are lots of work, join the gym tomorrow, my Dad's birthday, a trip to Leeds on Friday with John and Newastle with me Treacle next Saturday, busy busy busy! I shall try to be good though and stay on the wagon, and I'll keep you updated when I can :)

 Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @MrsPumpkinShoes, and also if you want a free Graze box go to graze.com and use code 6PF69Z4

 Until next time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment